Monday, May 28, 2012

Big Letter!

This week´s letter will be short, though the Elder writing this letter will return home at least a good centimeter and a half taller. The food is great, and I am starting to see potential to grow sideways as well, though I seem to have lost a bit from my waist due to being on my last hole on my belt when I wear my thickest pants... Also, my epic plan to use one razor every month died valiantly this week when the little green strip that turns white when the razor dulls broke in half after ten days. In retrospect, this plan is the equivalent of rubbing the razor across 75 grain sand paper for ten minutes everyday for a whole month. Now to the important stuff. This week we did a million contacts, and taught a tone of lessons, which was fantastic. I never cease to be amazed with the fact, I repeat, fact that every time we feel inclined to go somewhere we at least get an appointment, if not a full lesson, with prayer and baptismal date to boot. There is a scripture that says that the Lord will bless us immediately when we obey his commandments. Some times that comes from feeling warm and fuzzy, sometimes it comes from walking into the perfect family or person, followed by feeling warm and fuzzy. We have a boatload of appointments this week, especially tomorrow, and I am super animated to see how it all goes. READ the scriptures, and then pray again, and read some more. It helps. In a time scrunch, Elder Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment